Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feeling a Little Lost in WikiLand

Wow, the further you go into the Wiki’s the more it keeps expanding in front of you. It’s easy to feel a little lost, but in a good way. I bookmarked the PALS Wiki as I found that very interesting. I really went exploring at the SJCPL Subject Guides – it was a lot of fun.

The WorldCat site didn’t work when I tried it but I have posted (and read) several reviews on Amazon. In fact I made a good friend through the book reviews at Amazon. I found the library success page very interesting – having worked in a rural community library many years ago I can see how helpful this would be.

I was disappointed when I went to the Princeton Public Library catalog and couldn’t find a book that had a patron review. I know that we have difficulty getting people to blog on our website, but maybe with the new webpage it will be more eye-catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment